Wednesday 2 March 2011

HE WILL BE MISSED

I grew up down the street from Colin, Arietha, Byron, Mosley and Kathleen. I have fond memories of spending time with the Jacks and feel very fortunate to have met them way back then.

Colin was an amazing person and such a great friend to so many people, making time in his busy life for everyone around him. Every time I saw Colin, he had a big smile on his face and seemed to have a very enthusiastic approach to life. I am grateful for having him as a friend and regretful for not having spent more time in his presence. He is survived by his older brother Byron, his younger sister Arietha, his proud father Mosley and all of his great friends and family who will miss him dearly. His life was too short, but definitely filled with happiness and success with a great group of friends and family surrounding him. I look forward to raising a glass to Colin.

My deepest sympathies go out to the Jacks at this difficult time.

REST IN PIECE MY FRIEND

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment